Saturday, December 15, 2007

Poor Madeline does not have a video camera. She DOES have a cell phone though. (Maybe I should just buy a camera like Megan's that also has a video on it??) Thought I'd try and post a random cell phone video to see if it would work! We had a CFI meeting last night that was very boring. They had chili and cornbread for everyone to snack on so Madeline and I shared some bread. You can't tell but there is cornbread PACKED into her neck. Also, I don't know why we bother with expensive toys. She loved her paper bowl!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

those eyes, so pretty! love her cornbread chin too. And you'll be scraping that out of her neck chubs for a while.

Meg said...

Actually I brought back most the toys we got for Hads for that exact reason. We know the wrapping papers and ribbons will be just as much fun! Cute video, love the cornbread cakes chin!

Unknown said...

Lis, are you guys going to be able to join us at Davis cabin this weekend?

Lis said...

I didn't know there was something going on. I'll talk to kip!

Unknown said...

We are rendez-vous-ing on Saturday, the 21st. You can finally meet the rest of the crazy Longinotti's and we can meet Madeline. I hope all three of you can make it!

Lis said...

I think we will try for Sunday!

Sue said...

Let me know if you go up Sunday - I might want to tag along . . . and paper products are SO versatile - not only make good toys, but after being well chewed, makes fabulous papier mache!

Hope said...

Hey Lis! That camera video of yours works pretty great! I completely agree with you and Meg - it's the simple things they like. Unfortunately, I don't follow my own advice and now we have an entire room or misfit toys. Oh well!! Some are going to have to make it up to the cabin!