Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Buddy







Buddy was going to be euthanized by his mom today because he gets some seasonal allergies...hot spots and scratches himself...nothing a little benadryl wouldn't take care of, and she has health issues and she doesn't have the energy to deal with him.. Of course, 1) Kip hates me and 2) I am a big sucker so I got him. I found him a new home with a lady who wants to train him and work with disabled people. He definitely needed training. He was great in the car, and airplane when I dropped him off with his new mom but he DID need a bit of leash work. This dog was STRONG. A tiny bit neurotic when he came to Lakeridge but I am sure he had a stressful day.

6 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

you are such a good person, if not a little bit dog crazy. He was justifiably stressed what with the date with the black needle. Hooray for you (that you were able to find him a home)

Meg said...

Where in the hell did you find this pup? Lis, you really are a good person. Maybe that's why you Joc like eachother...one time she made me pick up a stinky, old dog that was in the middle of the road in Pullman and take him to our apartment. I, like Kip I'm sure, wanted to strangle her. He's adorable though, so I'm actually more proud of you for giving him up!

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

ok - so find a home for the hooligans - the black needle looms in their very near future as well -

Laurie said...

did not know you were crazy dog rescue lady! That is very sweet of you, and I think Kip was just having nighmare flashbacks of the original Buddy (Frontier Village terror!)

zaideafraidey said...

careful...Buddy was a nice dog, we loved him.