Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend in the San Juans

Building a campfire for the last night
Mt. Baker
Playing in the 53 degree water
Mama and Baby

We went out on Carronade this weekend. Friday afternoon I flew up to Anacortes with a student for a lesson and just had him drop me off. Kip, Chris, Sonja and Madeline all drove up. We headed out Friday afternoon and went to Cypress Island. Saturday we went for a hike to Eagle Cliff Trail on the Island and had an incredible vista of the mountains and sound. I did not let Madeline out of my arms...it was Steep and High!! Those pics will follow asap.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sue said...

where are you and did you fly in? looks gorgy!

zaideafraidey said...

so your student dropped you off, who flew home with him???

Meg said...

OMG, mom I was just thinking that! You guys are wild being out in the cold, building camp fires. Such girl/boy scouts.

Laurie said...

good question Zaide! Where is this island, it looks beautiful! Thank God I didn't have to go on the last camping trip of our summer (to Priest Lake this weekend) after my air mattress and pee debacles. Hotels.com for me!