Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Madeline's Favorite of my Birthday Gifts





B-Z knitted this great pillow with Jilly Bean on it. So sweet. Madeline immediately fell in love and the pillow now has a home on HER bed. The first night I had it she wanted to sleep with it and on her nightly trek to come into my bed she brought it with her. Kip woke up to her walking in and asked, "did she bringthe pillow with her?" We both cracked up despite the fact that it was 3:00 A.M. Thanks B-Z/Zaide
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie said...

oh my gosh, that pillow is so great! good work Zaides!

Sue said...

ZAIDE - you CAN knit! And thank, Lis, for showing it off - now where are the Christmas stockings????

Laurie said...

Excellent job, Zaide! You are a super knitter, and I love that you love Lis so much you would make her a Jilly Bean pillow to comfort her.

zaideafraidey said...

hooray finally published, big thanks to L-Dine and Mary for all the assistance. Now I need a new project....four finished, HA!

Meg said...

mom, that really is the all time cutest. Good shout out Lis, I can guarantee B was on cloud 9. Next project, knit me some more owls!