Saturday, November 28, 2009

Some Mexico Pictures

Madeline has been swimming ALL day every day. Before dinner on our first or second night she passed out on Sonja's lap. It was pretty cute.

The water is unbelievably blue here-just like the tropical wallpaper you get on your computer.

Dinner with the fam'

Prior to today Allie hasn't been napping very well...(I finally figured out she wanted/needed to be swaddled) so, we were out at this restaurant and she passed out. That is until Madeline spilled her drink all over Kip's lap.

The trip has been fabulous so far. I love this side of Mexico. We were considering going diving with bull sharks tomorrow but honestly I think I am going to chicken out. When we were talking with a dive master he asked, "do you have grizzlies in Seattle? It's like the people who drive through national parks, get out of their car and try and feed them." That was enough for me. I am sure it's a thrill but even when I think about it I hyperventilate a bit.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

STAY OUT OF SHARK WATER! Jebus wept! Looks like you are having a grand time, the place looks amazing! Can we be your best friends for next year :-) We missed you guys at the cabin tho.

Unknown said...

DON'T swim with sharks. Bad, bad, bad idea! Glad you all are having such a great time. Wish I was in tropical water right now! Missed you guys this weekend. We'll have to plan another visit soon so we can see the Davis-Demcos!

zaideafraidey said...

DO NOT BE THEIR BEST FRIENDS they will take you away for the holidays and make you swim with sharks!!

zaideafraidey said...

ps loved the wet pants pic!!