Friday, January 15, 2010

An Announcement


It's tough leaving a relationship after 10 years. You start to feel comfortable, you know the ins and the outs, have amazing ups and annoying downs but after much soul searching I've decided to do it. I asked the advice of many friends and drove family members crazy asking for their opinions but in the end it was a decision I had to make. It was the best decision I could make for myself and I hope in the end it was the right one and I hope I will get the support of my family and friends on this.







I've left Verizon. I now am with AT&T and have an iPhone! And I love it!


5 comments:

Emily Locke said...

Hang in there Lis! You'll get through this.

zaideafraidey said...

OMG I guess my mind must be in the gutter...along with my racing heart. I should have read the last line first, I am thinking to myself have K & L been together 10 years, I don't think so....
stupid phone!!!

Michelle said...

I love, love, love my i-Phone (gotta say though - not real fond of AT & T ) - congratulations Lis!

Val said...

BZ- I did the exact same thing as you! I was like WHAT? and skipped the the end real quick:) Glad it's just a phone!

Laurie said...

ditto B, don't scare us old ladies like that. Jealous you have an iphone!