Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter Olympics 2020














We went skiing on Sunday and had a fabulous time. Madeline was quite the trooper. After a few warm up runs with her "stick" (basically a t-bar that helps hold her up) she wanted to go "all by myself" and even wanted to do it on the "steep" part of the bunny hill. She's been talking about going up all week long and today has continued to ask when we're going up again. Oh, and this shouldn't be shocking but when Kip was skiing with her she kept demanding to go FASTER!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG. I Die. Seriously, that is the cutest thing EVER. She must be a total show-stopper on the hill. And Allie looks ready to follow in Sissy's footsteps/tracks.

zaideafraidey said...

I was wondering where baby Allie was on Sunday and see that you brought her!! (well I guess you kind of have to!)

Emily Locke said...

Fun! I think I need one of those pole things too.

Meg said...

My jealousy cup has runneth over. And that pic of maddie in all her little ski gear and big cheeser smile. Bananas.