Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well he is a catfish afterall

Maybe he's used up 3/9 lives now. I don't know. The fish is still alive. I don't do well with pulling dead fish out of the tank. I always try and save it for Kip. I especially don't do well with pulling almost dead fish out, so I left him. He hid in a corner for 24 hours, laid on his back and gasped for breath. I tried not to look as the guilt was too much. Today as I cleaned the tank he popped out and swam along normally. Well, as normally as one can who has recently had his eyeballs eaten.

Sorry I am a bad fish mother Jack, he's got no eyes, and sorry I wrote your obituary a tad early.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

umm he has NO EYEBALLS. Flush him. Or risk Mads and Allie having nightmares for the rest of their lives, not to mention some of your readers getting freaked out.

Unknown said...

Katie will never read your blog again if you post a picture (just a fair warning as she has a phobia of all sea-creatures). I am proud of Jack, he has no eyes, for hanging in there despite the heartless attacks on his eyes...

zaideafraidey said...

Jack will probably live forever to remind you of your bad parenting (it always works that way)