Friday, March 19, 2010

What's been happening?

Madeline has a new digger. She loves to dig up house plants.
I am still obsessed with feet. So is Allie.
We all look forward to Kip coming home from work.
Bob's and Hadley's birthday party was on Saturday. The girls picked out a lot of books for Zaide to read pre-nap.
Allie still smiles all of the time.
Beautiful weather and March madness equals lots of fun at the park.
An attempt at a self portrait with Allie and I.
How cute are the girls snuggling together this morning?
And I end again, with the digger. It's really annoying. :-)
3/19/10

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie said...

love that Hads is pants-less in that pic with Zaide! so cute.

and how did you do this super fancy montage? i love it.

Emily Locke said...

Love the collage! I don't know. I think it's rather clever to use the digger on house plants.

Laurie said...

which set of chubby cheeks do I love most? Hadley's peaches, Allie's little happy cheeks, or Maddie's round ones. All need to be bitten.

bgirl said...

love the pic of the girls together!

zaideafraidey said...

all so cute, we will have to try to channel Mads gardening pursuits outside. Snuggling pic to die for, I need that one stat.

Meg said...

Looks pretty fun around there! And you're kinda fancy doing this little picture collage.