Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Day

6:30- Both girls up and ready for breakfast

7:45- Allie naps until 8:45

9:30- Kid's Club for the girls, spinning for me.

11:00-Nonna's

12:00-I go and fly...rainy and gross out

2:00-Back home. Madeline convinces me that she took a nap at Nonna's. Lunch. Allie goes down for a nap.

3:00- Head outside and play!! Rudder plays with the ball launcher. I take pictures. Maddie picks up the little dirt balls from the aerator. Kip watches from a distance until I finally notice and he scares me...Allie is the ONLY person who noticed his arrival.

5:00-Uncle Chris and Auntie Sophia take Madeline to Costco.

6:30-Allie goes to sleep for the night.

6:35-I ponder cleaning or doing nothing with a silent house.

7:00-Maddie home. Carried up from the car in her car seat SOUND asleep.

7:05- I question why I believed that she took a nap at Nonna's. :-)

5 comments:

Emily Locke said...

Looks like a nice sunny day out! I love the Maddie on the swing picture. Awesome!

zaideafraidey said...

you make me tired too.

Laurie said...

hope you took advantage of that quiet house and did NOT clean. Your girls get more adorable by the minute btw.

Katie said...

i've been staring at it a while, and cannot for the life of me figure out what the picture is of that is about 4 down, above Rudder, with the little brown curly thingys???

Lis said...

Kip's fence. It's nothing. Just took a random pic :-)