Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ten Months!




My oh my Allie, it's been a tough go these past few weeks. You definitely haven't had the easiest transition from 9 to 10 months. You are getting teeth and when I say teeth I am pretty sure you're growing ALL of your baby teeth right now. Your top middle/right tooth is out, the left one is close behind as are many of the surrounding teeth. You get excited when I whip out the tylenol bottle...it's almost becoming part of your bedtime routine.
----
You're still not a fan of tummy time however you are "crawling" backwards. Nothing I am ready to write in the baby book but to keep you out of jumping school we'll call it progress. You do however LOVE to stand. I am regretting my choice of drawer dishwashers as one of your all time favorite places to stand is at Nonna's dishwasher...along with Obie and Riley and Madeline. There is quite the traffic jam when that door is in the down position.
---
Madeline is still one of the most hilarious people on earth. She can crack some funny jokes let me tell you. The baby babble is one of the most requested. Jumping off of furniture and making Rudder chase things are a close second and third. It all depends on your mood, which if you re-read the first paragraph one might infer is a bit touchy these days. Fortunately you have quite a large sum in the bank with all of your smiles so most people still see you as the laid back, easy going smiler. I have faith, I'll try and drink some extra milk myself so we can get those teeth out and the smiles in.
----


6 comments:

Katie said...

haha, anything to keep out of jumping school! :) poor little Pal, hope she starts feeling better stat!

zaideafraidey said...

so funny the other day I was listening to a friend tell/brag about her gbaby. He an Al are the same age and she was going on about him crawling and pulling himself up, I had to stop and thing was Allie doing either. How could she, every time we are together we are either going somewhere or I am holding her. Tummy time STAT.

Laurie said...

but I'll bet that other g-baby is nowhere NEAR as cute as Allie Pallie. And those BLUE eyes! Love how they exactly match Shirl's outfit.

Sue said...

Pal will move ather own pace - no worries - and if you put her in dresses . . .

Laurie said...

or just let her be naked like her big sis.

Meg said...

You leave that Allie alone...tummy time is for the birds...she's perfect.