Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mama, I won't rip my trains though

Both girls actually playing together with the train set. Maddie kept trying to examine Allie's teeth



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know when it's quiet toddlers are up to no good. What are you supposed to do though when you think they're napping and it's quiet...That was my question yesterday. Maddie was in her room and was supposed to be napping. Instead she continued on her path of destruction and crabbiness that she started our day with. I came in to get her and found a lot of books on the floor and was starting to pick them up when I saw that she had dismantled one of them. I was really upset. I didn't know what to do to punish her! I finally figured that I was going to take all of the books off of her shelf and she can earn them back one by one (or five by five as it's been going so far).




5 comments:

Laurie said...

better give her back "Olivia Acts Out" quickly. Rascal! Doesn't she know Santa is watching?!

zaideafraidey said...

garbage bag sweepstakes lives on!!!

Meg said...

Something tells me Lis is a bit more of a pushover than you mom. I think you kept one of my shoes for well over a month until I earned the dollar to pay you back. So mean.

Unknown said...

Removing the books, that would have totally worked on me!

Sue said...

Reading "Olivia Acts Out" until she repents! Just kidding - and good thing the trains are safe!