Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dog Park

Back before Christmas we had errands to run at Redmond Town Center so Rudder came along and we went to Marymoore dog park. I swear that park always has the most gigantic dogs! Our trip was cut a tad short after Maddie fell in a frozen mud puddle but not before we wore Rudder out. The back of my car is still covered in mud thanks to the struggle of trying to get him in the car. He did not want to get in. So I was trying to pick up a squirming dog and shove him in the car. We impress a lot of people when we go out, yes we do. (He's still a little PTSD after I closed his tail in the hatch. What a weenie.)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

that is the biggest, fugliest dog I've ever seen. Don't let Ruds hang out with such fug animals. We are super jealous of Marymoor. Our dog park isn't even done yet. We had to take Lucy to the cemetery yesterday to run.

zaideafraidey said...

Poor Lucy. Love the doggity, call me anytime to join you.

Meg said...

There is a Great Dane group that frequents that park often. They kind of freak me out. They are SO big.

Emily Locke said...

That dog is a horse! Still need to try out the Marymore park.