Sunday, February 13, 2011

I got a little tan today!

The mountains were gorgeous today.  Kip and I took Maddie up skiing.  Allie stayed in Seattle with Nonna.



We couldn't find Maddie's gloves this morning so bought a new pair up at the mountain.  These things are the best invention ever.  They're called L-Bow or something like that.  They have gigantic cuffs so no snow down the gloves or gloves that won't stay on.  The best part is when I was buying them Maddie called me mean because her hands were already warm (bare) and she didn't want them.  It made me so happy.


But then we shredded out on the slopes and all was good again.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

she's such a cute snow-bug! Love that you are a mean mom.

Katie said...

looks like a great day! i miss skiing...

zaideafraidey said...

she told me that she did not wear gloves, which I thought a bit odd. They look great.

Meg said...

Love that she's a little dynamo on the slopes.