Thursday, February 3, 2011

So thankful

Without sounding too much like life is all rainbows and unicorns I just want to say how thankful I am for everything we have. Watching my little girls hang out with their grandparents just makes my heart burst. We talk about them all of the time and I am pretty sure I'd get ditched in a heartbeat if there was a choice to be made over who to hang out with that day.


And this little girl's zest for life is so infectious. She is always so enthusiastic about things. Last night while Kip was brushing her teeth I heard him ask if the green toothbrush was okay. Her response, "I LOVE the green toothbrush. I love it, I love it, I love it." She does this with so many things in her day. She will be a great actress one day if she continues down this path. She also LOVES her wormies and spends all of her time outside digging them out of the garden to re-home with our veggies.

And those blue eyes...you can almost look past the awkward smile :-)


I am so thankful.




5 comments:

Laurie said...

Grandparents are the BEST. I have so many great memories of spending time with our g-parents. And love the worm girl! she and Mike P. are destined to be together...

zaideafraidey said...

I think all the gparents would agree that we gain far more from these little ones than vise versa. We talk about worms all the time, she know we share the love of the worms...glad it is catchy. Love your fence.

Sue said...

Grandchildren are the BEST - none of the 'parent" worries and all the fun!

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bgirl said...

you are one blessed lady.