Friday, March 4, 2011

Home school?

Maddie and I were working on her letters yesterday.

It definitely answered the question (not that it was really being asked) of homeschooling. Not for me. Sorry Charlie. 

She refuses to hold her pencil any other way. 





And we watched this little guy.  If I ever start talking about getting a second dog let me just watch Luc again for a few hours.  Puppies are a lot of work.



Future architect/engineer (and in need of a nap)


A tad jealous?  Would not leave my side face. Maybe he was trying to avoid getting blamed for the pile of poop on the carpet. "Couldn't have been me! I was right with you the entire time..."

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

looks like fun, hooray on coming to your senses on dog #2!!! Mads must be channeling her Auntie Meg who is a wierd pencil holder too.

Katie said...

i was thinking she is Megan Junior too! funny.

and Rudder totally looks innocent.

Laurie said...

totes not Rudder. I blame Pal (jk Pallie!) And she'll get a mean first grade teacher who makes her hold her pencil right, no worries.

Meg said...

You just leave her alone with her pencil holding! I would rather live on the streets than home school.