Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Preschool Tuesdays

On Tuesdays Allie and I have four hours to ourselves kill while Maddie is in school.  Normall we get a bunch of errands done. (How did I ever think one was hard?) But this past Tuesday we were watching Bo (my dad's dog).  Allie was happy as long as Bo stayed out of her face...kind of hard for a puppy to do.


We decided to take Bo and Rudder to the dog park and met up with Luc (Sonja's dog, Bo's brother) and Sonja.  It was W-I-L-D.  Allie stayed perched on her rock high above the beasts.

After the rain came we headed back home.  Notice Allie perched safely on her bed away from dog kisses.

3 comments:

Meg said...

So fun for you to get her all to yourself. And I agree...how did I EVER think one was hard. Guess that always gives us something to appreciate. Cute pics of Bo. And of course, of the Pal too. I really, really like her.

zaideafraidey said...

go the few extra miles and take the doggeties to a real dog park, that one is tragic!! Love our safe little Pal.

Laurie said...

Safety Susan frozen in time on her rock, love her! She was pretty cautious at the science center too, wanted NOTHING to do w the dinos.