Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Circle

I have very vivid memories of riding my bike around Seward Park while my dad ran his 2.5 mile lap.  Good vivid memories.  Except the one time that I rode my bike off of a high point in the trail down into some blackberry bushes.   Let's all keep our fingers crossed that Maddie is better at driving a bike (and let's face it, cars too) than I am was.

We went for our first seward park bike ride today.  I've been so excited ever since Maddie got her bike for her birthday.  The weather was gorgeous.  And, other than one time where she rode her bike off the trail into a ditch it was great.  Oh wait... this sounds familiar. 

Anyhow, some pics of our picnic


It did not take Maddie long to get to this clothing state.  Nor did it take long to threaten an immediate departure if she failed to put them back on.


3 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

glad your bike adventure went somewhat as you hoped, and you got a great sunny day.

Laurie said...

love that little naked jungle. Have Zaids tell you about what a retarded bike rider I was, you will not feel bad about your skills at ALL.

Sue said...

Oh Madeline - the cutie nudie with the naughty body . . .