Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Date Night

First stop: Woodmoor Elementary to take pictures for Zaide's big election.  With the promise of an overnight with Zaide and jelly beans being shaken behind the camera we actually got a few smiley pictures.  I took a lot (after many attempts to get a good picture I figured I'd go shotgun and just start snapping) and just randomly grabbed 3 of them to post on the blog.  I think they're cute.  Of course, the subjects are all cute so that doesn't hurt.





Our first baseball game of the year.  Isn't Kip cute?



Happy Sunny Wednesday.  Both girls are PASSED out after a very fun night and morning with Zaide.

(and how hilarious is Megan's head in the last shot? She was very nervous about those girls sitting on that sign)

(And oh-emm-GEE I never realized how much taller Hadley is than Maddie!!!)

13 comments:

Katie said...

wow, Hads is a giant! all of those pics turned out very cute (other than Meg's floating head of course)... :)

Meg said...

Ummm, hello. You know how often we have kids in the ICU and their parents say "uh, doy, uh, duh.. they were sitting on a sign and just fell off. I don't know how it happened.' And we go...what idiots. I couldn't be that idiot.
The top pic. GOLDEN! Maybe one of my most favorite pics of my Mama ever. But of course she's smiling ear to ear, she's with the 4 people she loves most in the world.
And Kipper. He is too cute. Love Smarty Arty in his glasses. He actually looks like he has some style. Hell has frozen over.

Lis said...

M- you mean like letting your toddler play in the back of a pickup truck and then whoops...how did that happen? She's on her head on the concrete.

LOL.

Laurie said...

did not notice Safety Susan's head back there till you pointed it out. Good job Nurse Nancy. LOVE pic #1. And why is Lenny so TALL? I can't figure out where that gene came from. Love Kipper's new ironic hipster look! AND finally, I think we all should move to Bothell so we can vote for Zaids!

Laurie said...

PS Carsie's feet are HUGE

Sue said...

and you guys weren't even put off by the lock-down at Woodmoor - and the BEAR???

Laurie said...

Lockdown AND Bear? were those two different events? Cuz Woodmoor sounds frightening now...

zaideafraidey said...

lol Mary, did not hear about it until the next morning. And am wondering if bear sightings are following the Demco-Davises, as just the day prior Renton had a bear lockdown.....just sayin'

Sue said...

Lis - keep the bear spray with you at all times sounds like . . .

Laurie said...

as long as Lis can run a wee bit faster than Kipper she's fine. And I'm pretty sure she can.

Kip said...

Ha. In a sprint I am actually faster than Lis (sorry girls but you have no chance of being Olympic sprint medalists) and I would have no problems tripping her so that I wouldn't have to run anymore.

zaideafraidey said...

even in the tripping I fear you are still the tastier morsel my dear....

Laurie said...

Oh Kip, any bear would go for you first thing, esp with your cool ironic hipster glasses. They will think you are Timothy Treadwell and eat you lickety-split.