Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Should I start to worry that Maddie can now keep secrets from me?  Regardless, she was very proud of this one.  Maddie, Zaide, Hadley and Allie all collaborated on a mother's day project.











After opening the perfect gift, going to the gym, working in the yard (with actual help from Kip on this oh-so-special day) and skipping naps for the day we went to my mom's for some delicious panini sandwiches made by Sonja and Jamie.  I managed to take about 2 pictures while over there.  Too bad.


It was fun though.  My best mother's day to date.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's day Lis. Glad you got to get in some fun with your day. I love Allie's crazy morning hair!

Laurie said...

Yes you should be very worried about the ability to keep secrets. Better do another bedroom sweep for scissors. But how sweet is it when little kids learn the pleasure of giving a special gift? Yay for Zaids and her fabulous craft projects!

Katie said...

I totally agree about allie's rat's nest bed-head! SO cute!!!

and yay for the arts & crafts.

Laurie said...

forgot to say that Allie's rat's nest is EXACTLY how my hair used to look every morning when I was little, as I rocked my head back and forth to get to sleep. Poor thing.