Friday, October 28, 2011

Rudder's Day at the park

Ah, the dog park...where you leave feeling like a scalding hot shower is in order.  Am I the only one who feels this way?  The pee caked dust, the excessive slobber...So disgusting.  But so much fun for Maddie, Allie and most importantly, for Rudder.


Yup, that is indeed a pooper scooper she is paddling with.


Waiting patiently for his ball.  Rudder could care less about the other dogs.  He is a dog on a mission. And even more annoying is he has to use the SAME EXACT BALL the entire time so if we lose it in the rough he refuses to accept a replacement.  And if you've seen me throw, or use a ball launcher, you'll know that I have absolutely no coordination and the ball can, and often does, end up anywhere...


 Here's Luc, Sonja's puppy, all grown up.  He is a GIANT.  And a goofball.

Maddie draping her body over a log.  A log that was at perfect "lift your leg and pee" height.

Check out Rudder's tail.  Notice that white paint? Yup, that was from my stair painting project.

Unfortunately after all that running he still has energy to bark at the leaves blowing down the street.

4 comments:

sonja said...

cutest dog ever

Katie said...

Lulu is the same way with the balls - she picks one, slobbers it up until it is perfectly "seasoned" then refuses to accept any substitutes. SO annoying. and disgusting.

But that Rudder sure looks HAPPY! :)

Laurie said...

I want to know why those snobs in Redmond get such a GOOD dog park and the rest of us have to make do with rocks and dirt.

LOL about the throwing, I hear you. Lulu gets pretty annoyed with me when we play toss the ball. And Katie's right, she is totes annoying with the "I only want this slimy muddy ball"

Meg said...

I miss Rudy. Looks fab. Although...to be totally honest...I don't miss the park so much.