Sunday, January 22, 2012

22/366

Today was our first day this year up at the mountain that we had actual weather to contend with.  We made it a half-day and skied with Maddie instead of putting her into a lesson.  It was C-O-L-D and W-I-N-D-Y.  Nothing makes her day more than a bad parking spot that requires a train ride up to the lifts though.


And for the record, this girl can hang.  She will be beating us down the hill in no time.  She was shredding through the powder like nobody's business.  I was really impressed.  Impressed enough to buy her a hot chocolate and then drink most of it trying to warm back up. :-)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

start saving for South Korea tickets, site of 2018 Winter Olympics. BC Mads is going to be a participant.

Meg said...

She's bigtime. What a little stud. When we were on the magic carpet I had tears in my eyes watching her 'shred'. I can only imagine how you guys must feel. Maddie...you rock.