Thursday, January 26, 2012

A break from the dreariness

After school today, after the hail ended, we had an hour of beautiful (cold) sun.  I spent a quarter of that picking up about 30 pounds of animal poop.  But then, after a little arm pulling, we skipped the gym and played in the alley.
I love this picture of Allie.  I love seeing her little neck rolls.  She's growing up quickly and I know they're not here for long.




Porky the Pig here has put on a few pounds.  Once again his scooper got switched and we've been feeding him double!  Whoops.  Let's blame Allie for that one.




These two loved racing each other.  It was so hilarious.  Allie always announces her races with "ready, set-y, GO" and then pants her way down the alley.  I love how genuinely happy they are when they're doing it. No forced, fake, smiles for the camera.





And finally, just as we're getting ready to head in, she decides to try the skuut.  And for five glorious minutes she loved it. 

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Helmets! Yay! Your girls are so adorable it makes my heart hurt.

Meg said...

Perhaps my most favorite post of 2012. Your girls are so fun. And so f'ing cute.

bgirl said...

love

jillybean said...

That alley is a great place to ride bikes. Those photos capture the fun those two are having.