Wednesday, February 8, 2012

39/366

While we wait for Maddie to get out of school we practice our hand-to-eye coordination...gotta break the cycle early.  Kip is moritfied anytime I have to play any sports with balls. (that's what she said)

Allie is getting quite good at catching.  And she thinks it's hilarious and does her evil laugh (I really need to video it) every time she catches the ball.

Unfortunately we still need to work on the walking.  She fell today in the dining room and cracked open her head and lip.  It was really sad.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

oh poor mouse! Walking is an important skill (says the old lady who fell and broke her arm), work on that one.

zaideafraidey said...

oh poor little bean. Do adore the evil laugh, you must tape it.

Unknown said...

Poor little peanut, but I love that you are putting her through throwing camp. So awesome!

Meg said...

I don't think I know the evil laugh. Vid it. And why are you so awful at catching???