Monday, November 4, 2013

Rainier Beach Pool


Construction is finally complete on our local pool so the girls and I went to check it out yesterday. It was fantastic. And thankfully SUPER warm. They have one hour slots for the spray zone which was perfect for me. I didn't have to be the bad guy dragging the girls out of the pool. One hour is just enough time for me to drag the girls around the lazy river and the whirlpool (aka world pool). 





And we followed our swim up with dinner at Nonna's (I think I made dinner once this week)

Maddie grabbed ahold of my camera:


1 comment:

jillybean said...

Wonderful pool the city built. I can't tell you how many hours I sat at the old one that used to be there.
Taking photos is a good thing. This blog with all the photos is a fabulous diary for the girls.