Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ethan is ONE!


We braved the cold and went outside to take pictures of Ethan who turned ONE yesterday.  Where did this year go??

As I flipped through all of the images my heart fluttered looking at Maddie-she looks SO grown up.  She loves holding Ethan, playing with him, and is the best at getting him to smile for the camera.  Allie also loves Ethan but is also going through a phase where she does not want to have her picture taken.  It takes a lot of cajoling or just trying to snap pictures while she's not paying attention. 























Also, Ethan was totally left unattended on this ledge while I took this.  Fortunately for me he didn't fling himself off. I would have blamed Nonna.

3 comments:

Sophia Demco said...

thanks for capturing all our special moments!

jillybean said...

Lis you are so good at taking photos. Yes, it is shocking to see how Maddie has grown. Beautiful, all three of them.

Kathleen Mullaney said...

stunning portraits