Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday

We went to a park along the west seattle waterfront that I had never been to. Originally Peter was going to have all four kids solo while I did flywheel but they were slow enough getting out of the house that I was able to join them. 

We started at Luna Park for breakfast and then headed to this trail where the kids found a teeter totter. 



Peter unsuccessfully tried to teach allie how to skip

Checking out a baby seal
And then more teeter tottering



Followed by ice cream at alki
 Where the kids hunted for sea glass


And then finally, Allie had homework to finish and I was fresh out of patience so thank you to Peter. 

1 comment:

jillybean said...

The log teeter totter looks dangerously fun. I spoke with Maddie on the phone and she was very excited about finding sea glass.