Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The big six

About 2.5 seconds ago you were a brand new baby, quickly earning the nickname "pal". You very quickly showed us your precocious attitude, cunning ways and evil cackle. You are a quick-witted, opinionated, passionate little girl. You are learning to read chapter books, challenging yourself and pushing past boundaries of what you have always known. Every day you bless me with the most beautiful and unexpected gift, I get to watch you blossom a little bit more. Change is tough, for you and for me, but we continue to evolve and it turns out that even when the words change, the boundaries change, the chore chart changes, our love story stays the same. Happy 6th birthday baby girl. 


1 comment:

jillybean said...

My oh my how time flies.

"May your day
be filled with blessings
like the sun
that lights the sky.
And may you
always have courage
tp spread your
wings and fly."
~~~Celtic blessing~~~