Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Fun




Yesterday, Sunday, Madeline, Kip, Chris, Sophia and my dad and I went to crystal to ski. There was a ton of fresh snow and it was beautiful...little crowded but that's okay. Madeline was once again the hit of the slopes. I swear everyone would stop us and ask, "how OLD is she?!" Totally adorable. I decided to skip the camera and just bring the flip video camera instead. Unfortunately if you leave it in the car it doesn't do much good. here are some cell phone pics of our hot chocolate warm-up.


After skiing we went over to my mom and dad's for some delicious mexican food. What a fun perfect day.






3 comments:

Laurie said...

why does your cell phone camera take good pix and mine does not??? Is it the photographer, I wonder? Your baby is the most presh thing EVER. I can imagine people on the slopes crashing bc they are eyeballing the world's most adorable tiny skier.

zaideafraidey said...

I would love to see her on the slopes, glad you had such a fun day.

Meg said...

Oh I can only imagine what a huge attraction she is...wish we could of been there! I agree with Lavs, your cell phone is amazing.