Friday, March 13, 2009

It was 92 inside and 32 out...



I waited until too late to pull out my camera. Just a tad steamy. This is Madeline at her new simming lessons. She is IN LOVE. We go every Monday and Wednesday for 30 minutes. The first class she had a complete tantrum at the end and decided to throw her body on the ground and scream in protest. (She did NOT want to leave) I in turn sweated. At first I enjoyed the tropical temps....come temper tantrum time I was quickly shedding clothes. Second lesson went much better (changed the time from 1130-naptime, to 130-post nap) but who do you think Madeline affiliated with-good kids or the bad boy? Yup, you guessed it. The little 2.5 year old boy who was bouncing all over the walls and not holding on to the wall as he was supposed to was definitely Madeline's fav'.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

looks like heaven to me...until a hf hits!! Glad she is back in the water.

Laurie said...

lol, she would pick bad actor as her BFF.

bgirl said...

where is the pool???warm sounds lovely to me.