Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Little Moo






My little Moo,

3 years old, I can hardly believe it. It must seem like forever to you but it has gone by in a flash for your Mom and me. You are growing in to such a smart, funny and beautiful girl. I cannot wait to see what the years to come bring us, and yet don’t want another minute to go by because I love who you are right now so much.

Happy birthday big sister. It is so much fun watching you grow and learn. Every day seems to bring new excitement and happiness. I think to myself that I couldn’t love you any more, and yet you seem to find a way to find more love in my heart at every turn.

Thank you for being so amazing. Thank you for being so adventurous. And thank you for being mine.

I love you more than you can imagine,

Dad

8 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

oh Kipper you cannot imagine the joy that your words bring. While I certainly would not promote that every person should have a child, you really cannot imagine the deep joy and the whole new aspect of love they open up to you. I have always felt that with you and Meg and it gives me such happiness that you are experiencing it too. I agree with your words that it does not seem possible to love them more, but as they grow there is indeed more to love - you are my shining example. You have made my day.
xx - mom
ps-please always do this for Mads, I think the page I left blank for your dad to write on is still blank, is it too late???

Laurie said...

Awww, so sweet. Nothing better than a dad and his little girl :-)

Katie said...

aw, so presh! happy birthday Mads!

Emily Locke said...

Happy birthday maddie! These two posts are so sweet. Maddie's lucky to have you both as parents too.

Emily Locke said...

Happy birthday maddie! These two posts are so sweet. Maddie's lucky to have you both as parents too.

Michelle said...

Wow Kip - I've got tears right now. What an amazing dad you are - she's a lucky little girl!

Meg said...

Ryan's page in the baby book is blank too. You're such a softy Kipper, Mads will love this.

bgirl said...

heart.
melting.
now.
love.