Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And THIS little one




I am a bad mom. No seriously. My kids are always dirty. With Madeline I think I get a few sympathy points. I don't think Martha Stewart could do any better than me. Allie? She's just so tidy. Food goes straight from fingers to mouth, she refuses to crawl or even be on her tummy, she pushes Rudder out of her bubble... What can I say, sometimes I go a couple of days without giving her a bath. Maybe you'll rethink that, "ohhh can I hold your baby" thought next time you see us. It's okay. I understand. She's clean today though.


And this litle gem? Not sure who took it. I am thinking it is the oh-so-cool Uncle Chris and Auntie Sophia who came over to our house on Saturday night to watch the girls while Kip and I went to Siri and Yazid's for a high school reunion. They are the best.




4 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

well I can vouch, so far she does not stink. That top pic, she looks so big, and for a minute I thought you were going to say she was crawling. Don't take all the dirt blame, that screams our Kipster.

Laurie said...

lol love it. I used to say Tony smelled like hot dirt and he got cleaned on a fairly regular basis. do i see a top toof?

Jocelyn said...

oh man. she's cute.

Emily Locke said...

Adorable! Look at her 2 little teeth :)