Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fairy Boats


Kip took Maddie and Allie up to Whidbey Island this weekend to work on the boat and visit with my dad.

Some funny quotes Kip told me from this weekend:

Maddie: Dad, is the angel boat fast or slow?
Kip: I don't know what you're talking about.
Maddie: The angel boat.
(this exchange went back and forth for awhile)
Kip: Oh, do you mean the FERRY (she was thinking F-A-I-R-Y) boat?


Maddie: The forest is very quiet and the bushes are very quiet too.
After attempting to fly kites with no wind:
Maddie: You guys are on your own, I am going to the pond.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

thank goodness for blogging so you can write this stuff down. She is presh!

Meg said...

Fairy boat...pretty darn cute. Funny the things they think that would never go through our minds.