Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Halfway through









We're halfway through her first year of preschool. I still don't know what she does all day but whatever it is it makes her tired. She knows her colors and numbers in Spanish and lately has been talking Spanglish which is hilarious. Some mornings she's convinced that she does not want to go and that I "take forever" to come and get her. Somehow four hours later comes entirely too fast and she's pissed that I am there to get her. Ahh, can't wait for the teenage years.

4 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

its amazing how she easily responds in Spanish, I don't think she even knows she is doing it. I was telling you when we were at the library last week and the librarain was asking the kids to identify the colors she was holding up, while all the other kids where shouting red, Mads was chiming in with rojo. The moms looked at me with envy!!

Katie said...

she is just getting way too big... :)

Laurie said...

she is looking very grown up in that last picture. Yay for bi-lingual Mads!

Meg said...

Or maybe they were confused because you weren't the Hispanic Nanny mom.