Sunday, March 18, 2012

78/366

A whole weekend to ourselves. The girls spent the weekend with the Davis/prentice clan to celebrate Hadley's fifth birthday. Kip and I traversed the state driving to downtown Seattle for st. Paddy's day festivities, up to crystal for skiing and then back into town for a puppy graduation and back up to Bothell for Hadley's par-tay. We are popular. Just kidding. The weekend was so much fun. I missed the girls like crazy but can't wait for my next Lis and Kip weekend/night out.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

that looks like a fun weekend for you two. I like your fancy green St. Paddy's outfit!

zaideafraidey said...

I am so glad that you made the most of your weekend, we sure did. Pretty sexy for St Pats, and pretty skinny for Mr. Davis.

jillybean said...

It is always a special time for Maddie and Allie to go stay with Zaide and Baba. I'm glad you took advantage of your alone time with your husband. You guys look like you enjoyed your St. Patrick's day celebrating. How about the next day Lis?