Monday, July 25, 2016

Yakima

We flew to Yakima this weekend for Dante's final All Star tournament. Somehow I neglected to take any actual baseball pictures. I think the exhaustion from the heat and staying in a super 8 got to me...

The girls, Stone, Peter and I flew. It was gorgeous. 

The kids were happy to have the iPad and ignore everything else. 





We had a late dinner on the first night. Allie, 100% my child, didn't quite make it. 

Saturday night was a CRAZY party for all of the kids. Pool, waterslide, bounce houses, taco trucks, and so many people I never knew where all four kids were at one time. 


These three were the playground posse. 

Mads drifted in and out but obliged me in a selfie. 

1 comment:

jillybean said...

How lucky those kids are to be able to fly to places. Some day they will really appreciate that. It looks like a grand time was had at the pool. In the last photo it looks like the sun sure has bleached out Maddie's hair.