Saturday, February 9, 2008

D-Day


Sonja and I took Obie, Jilly and Madeline to the dog park today. It started off wonderfully. I had two dogs and a baby in the back seat. The dogs were crazy and the baby was crabby. I gave the baby some puffs and told the dogs to shut up. The puffs got opened (What did I think was going to happen??!) and the dogs got crazier. When I opened up the doors to unload everyone Jilly jumped to the front seat and had her head wedged between the seat and the door, puffs were spilling everywhere and Obie was trying to crawl over Madeline's seat to get outside.


In the end everyone enjoyed themselves!

Obie LOVES the dog park.



When I got home I vacuumed the car and I am now searching on craigslist for a gate to keep the dogs in the cargo area and out of the backseat. My car is too disgusting even for me!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

oh you should see MY car, even without dogs it is totally filthy. 4 little boys can sure create an enormous pile of orange peels, wrappers, cups, toys, papers and much more.

Meg said...

Babies+Dogs=FILTH! It's been hard for me to finally accept this, but the harsh truth. Glad the day wasn't ruined by two crazy doggies. I'm sure Maddie loved the chaos!

zaideafraidey said...

Hey L are you sure the boys are creating that enormous pile??? What dog park did you go to? It does sound like chaos, but can just picture Maddies glee.

Hope said...

I couldn't agree more about the car Lis. It's amazing my hasn't been labeled a hazard at this point. Don't feel bad. Wait until Maddie eats a puff that so old it is no longer the same color. That's when you can call Meg the nurse.

Laurie said...

well I have let Pia borrow the car a time or two...lol. True that there are several Starbucks cups etc that I must claim. I always say we will never starve if we get caught in an avalance, cuz we can eat the old McD's french fries and what not...