Monday, October 18, 2010

I had the 9 and the 1 punched in

And my hand hovering over that last 1 when I heard Kip telling Maddie that she could in fact use the knife to help carve the pumpkin. It seemed like such a fantastic idea with so few repercussions... He did a good job watching her and she had a ball. Something tells me that I may find a three year old scaling cupboards to get at those knives again though. There was a lot of excitement about using a knife on the pumpkin and not a whole lot of listening the first time something was mentioned.

I can't wait for Uncle Chris to send me komo news links with stories about toddlers stabbing themselves with knives. They are sure to come. :-)


















2 comments:

Laurie said...

Kip is cray-cray, that girl is going to be the knife queen of S. Seattle!

Meg said...

The chicken..AGAIN?!?