Tuesday, March 6, 2012

66/366

I have gotten really lazy about pulling out my "real" camera. I think I've set myself up for failure with having to take a picture every.single.day.  But after spending an hour weeding our jungle and watching the girls run around I finally decided to get the real deal out.


Daniel has morphed into Danielle. I'm not sure if that evolution was the result of someone correcting Maddie or if she figured out on her own that Daniel is a boy's name.  Danielle continues to be carried around everywhere Maddie goes.  Lucky gal.

I wanted to bludgeon this one with his tennis ball.  Kip, please fix the launcher.

In the meantime I do have Allie, fortunately.  Her favorite game is to play keep away.  She thinks it's a riot. Rudder could care less.  Attention is attention.

Speaking of attention.  Make sure you're paying attention when there are trees (or anything) to climb.  Boots or flip-flops, skirt or jeans, whatever the outfit, whatever the weather, whatever the danger, she will be going up.

And more harassment.  Look at the pure joy.  I also have another picture with tears after Rudder got his ball back.  That is not part of her game.

4 comments:

jillybean said...

I love the photos. You should pull out your real camera - you are a great photographer. The first one with Maddie and 'Danielle' is priceless.

Laurie said...

agree, that picture needs to be entered in a photo contest. And your not real camera pix are so good, I didn't realize you were cheating us :-)

Kathleen Mullaney said...

Maddie with the chicken on the bike is an all time favorite photo!

Meg said...

You've got one cute clan.