Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Oh My!









Yesterday Kip, Madeline and I went to the mariners game with Zaide & Baba. It was a lot of fun although my ability to sit and watch a game has not improved. I get really distracted with "people watching." Madeline looked very cute in her Gymboree baseball sweatshirt (from her Mofo) and her Mariners b-ball cap, although she did not keep the hat on for very long. She was quite the trooper staying up until 10:00 without getting fussy at all. AND she loves the All Star Club a lot. The women that work there are VERY sweet and took a picture of the 5 of us and put it into a little frame.

5 comments:

Katie said...

aw, looks like fun! nothing better than an M's game with the folks and Zaide... :) and i like her jammies too!

Val said...

WOW- 10:00, I can't even imagine!!! That is fabulous Maddie. And I'm with you Lis- people watching is better than the game:)

Laurie said...

Mads looks great hope they got her picture on the Diamondvision screen (or whatever they call it). and you cannot beat the All Star Club! I'll bet the Davis babies are the favorites up there.

Meg said...

God, she is edible. I bet she was the true All Star in the AL club.

zaideafraidey said...

what a fun night, only made more so with you guys there. Maddie is a great baseball fan (she had better be, I have a feeling she will be her dads little baseball buddy)