Sunday, July 6, 2008

Spin/ Skip the first 1.20 of this

On 6.30.08 I went flying with another instructor from BEFA. He needed some videos of a spin for a seminar he was putting on. I got to go up. Here's a video of the spin. I'm not normally Miss Brave when it comes to this stuff and I don't especially like spins but for once I didn't get really airsick! At the end we did a loop and hammer head which was much to my surprise, SO FUN! Plus, I coudn't live down NOT doing it. I went up with him once before & Kip never let me live down my wussiness that I didn't do the loop.

5 comments:

Lis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

gah. I am getting nauseous watching this and I don't even know what I'm looking at! Way to go Lis but don't invite me!

Jocelyn said...

oh lord. i think i got sick watching. you are a brave lady lis. i love that you can fly.

Sue said...

i am SO GLAD it wasn't me - got panicky watching it!

Meg said...

Didn't watch. You're insane. Case closed.