Friday, April 24, 2009

Thanks Val!

So Val sent over a bunch of girl's clothing, all of it totally cute, some of it totally practical like this plastic bib with a scoop on the bottom. Seriously, Madeline would NEVER wear a bib...until this handy dandy device came our way. It's so great! Now when we eat 'ogurt I don't need to do an outfit change!

AND, I am done posting name ideas. Too many names were X'd off my list as they were "taken" so surprise for all of us! I still like suggestions though :-)

5 comments:

Meg said...

Oh rats, don't let one loser ruin it for the rest. I promise there will be no killing or disowning if Baby Ellie is the chosen one. And I say keep posting name lists, look how many comments you got (of course, in a few your life was threatened...but a comment is comment:)). Glad you loved the 'Val' clothes, I thought you might be the perfect person to give them to, and I think I was right!

Lis said...

You were not the only! :-)

zaideafraidey said...

those clothes are adorable. And even with the bib our little M will find some way to be messy tessie. Kip had a bib just like that.

Laurie said...

that IS a good bib for Messy Marvin. And keep doing the names, it's fun to see Megan go postal on you :-) and better not choose Ellie, bc event tho Meg SAYS she won't kill/disown, you know she will be looking daggers at you behind your back.

Val said...

So glad to see someone actually wearing that big, it was not a hit with Lauren. And that onsie- one of my favs, I loved it! Glad you are getting good use of the all the stuff!