Monday, June 29, 2009

The real reason I set this blog to private:

No, not because there are a million pictures of my dog...

Or that somehow I uploaded a picture of our "nice" grass

But this. T-R-A-G-I-C. Both of these girls, the blond and this one have really pretty hair. They have really pretty hair but HORRIBLE haircuts. I HAD to take a picture of the mullet. Kip and I both thought that perhaps she had cut it herself. Two reasons why this is not possible: 1) the bangs are cut PERFECTLY straight and 2) The little sis' has the same 'do. Poor kids...

Now these I also had to post. Madeline is getting quite good at the backstroke. Love the chubby thighs coming out of the water.

And her most favorite swimming activity? Yup. This girl would do anything to spend her 30 min swimming lesson either jumping in or going down the slide.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

love our little fearless Fosdick and her chunky lil thighs. Those are what keep her afloat. And HEART the sisters with the mullets!

Katie said...

she is so crazy! love it. and i agree, you totally had to take a pic of that awful mullet.

zaideafraidey said...

if you think the mullets are bad just wait til you see what "I" did to Hads hair.....