Thursday, August 27, 2009

1 & 4

Allie is officially one month old. Kip & I have officially been married for four years. To celebrate Zaide and Baba took Madeline to the Mariners game while Kip and I went to an Amos Lee concert at the zoo. It was a lot of fun. Allie slept through 90% of it and then hung out with the three week old boy who was sitting in front of us.

I think she's actually starting to have non gas related smiles. I was trying really hard to capture one yesterday. This is as close as I got.

Don't tell Madeline we were playing with her chair :-)

I don't know if Allie is going to be as much of a fan of dogs as her big sis'. Rudder has taken a fascination to Allie's feet. He kind of "chews" on them and then she cries. It's really weird.

Hanging out at the concert

6 comments:

Laurie said...

another beautiful blue-eyed girl!

bgirl said...

the blue eyes are amazing. you and kip look SO good, are you sure you had a baby?

BIG hugs to you and congrats on the 4 year anniversary!

miss you all so much. need to meet allie soon!!!!

xoxo
b

Unknown said...

Can't believe it's already been 4 years. Congratulations to you both. And I can't wait to meet Allie in person and see you all. Katie, Laurie and I are trying to plan a trip, but Pete's wedding if not sooner!

Katie said...

gorgeous girl, gorgeous fam! congrats on both! :)

Meg said...

Congrats and congrats! Can't believe she's one month all ready. Great pics of the 3 of you, so jealous you were at Amos.

Sophia said...

i love her jacket!!