Sunday, October 18, 2009

Joel's 75th Surprise B-day Party


Richard, Chris, and Jason


This girl -I'm pretty sure- made her dad's heart swell 10xs it's normal size last night. Why you ask? She wanted to dance.



Delish




Hanging with Uncle Disciplinarian




She's still young enough that he doesn't yell. Just kidding Chris.



Last night we went to MOHAI (Museum of History and Industry) for Joel Eisenberg's surprise 75th b-day party. It was great and we'll definitely be going back to the museum on a cold rainy day. it was very hands on and interactive-perfect for Madeline, and HOT (perfect for me)




1 comment:

Laurie said...

OMG that is my DREAM party venue, I'm totes jealous. And Kip, are you giving Maddie swing dance lessons yet? I've seen you in action and would def. love to see a video of you two cutting the rug.