Monday, July 12, 2010

SHE DID IT!

7.12.2010 Allie's first crawl

I know with your second these things aren't supposed to be such a big deal but let me tell you, when this girl MOVED FORWARD in a crawl-like manner tonight I was excited. I was also excited that there was an audience to see it happen. half of our audience was focused on trying to diagnose a major ankle injury Sonja sustained while playing basketball but Allie had more than enough cheering from her biggest fan, Maddie.

As a side note, let me tell you how much fun it is to rummage through Sonja's clothes and steal things right from under her nose as she screams at me to stop but is absolutely 100% powerless to do ANYTHING about it. It's also fun to pretend punch said injured ankle and watch her scream. I feel giddy just typing this. Can you tell I get beat up a lot in my family? :-)

But Allie, back to you. We are SOOOO proud and can't wait for some more boot camp tomorrow.

* And this song maddie is convinced is about OUR allie... "allie, allie, allie (jandro)"

4 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

YIPPEEEEEEE Allie (at least I think so, life was probably a lot easier when she could only spin in circles!!) Love that her first major outing was toward electrocution.

Katie said...

hurray!!!! great work Allie!

and Lis, i totally love that you are pretend punching poor Sonja and stealing clothes while she is helpless... :)

Laurie said...

yay Pal! OF COURSE she's trying to kill herself. This seems to be a trend with these girls. And be nice to Sonja, trust me, injury is bad enough without fake punching/flinching and stealing of garments.

Emily Locke said...

Yay Allie-jandro! I guess there's still hope for Abe afterall.