Thursday, July 22, 2010

why?

Why is tile, wood, or even OUTSIDE not a good place for a dog to puke?

Why must a dog insist on taunting you with the back and forth plunger sound as you frantically try to usher them outside before carefully selecting the fringe of the carpet to deposit the goods?

When I heard the telltale noise I honestly debated on whether or not to try and get him out. It never works. it didn't this time either...I ended up with TWO lovely (stinky) piles. I used an entire roll of Bounty paper towels. No way was there going to be any breakthroughs. Holy crap. I swear to god as I am writing this Allie just puked. At least she did it on the wood.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

oh Lis, you kill me. I love your write-ups! And sympathize completely, having cleaned my fair share of human AND animal puke up. They never do it where it's easy to clean.

Meg said...

Where do you guys even have carpet?

Emily Locke said...

Ugh. That dog puking noise is the worst. Before we medicated him Banjo would have a seizure each time he puked. That made for an even bigger mess.