Thursday, September 30, 2010

Randomness






I came home on Wednesday to a tornado. B-Z, thank god, decided to help me out a bit and organize Allie's closet. She filled up a big bag of clothes to be donated and instructed me NOT to go through it. I was physically restrained from going through it. After she left though? Haha, I only pulled ONE thing out and then called "the big blue truck" and all of the stuff, plus a few more that I added out of Maddie's closet, has been hauled away. The closet looks amazing. Everything is organized and put into marked bins. I am one lucky girl.
We leave this Sunday for Paris and then Italy. Excited but also very anxious about leaving the girls for that stretch of time. I keep having thoughts of, "should Kip and I be on different flights??" And, "I'm not going unless I can bring Maddie and Allie." Fortunately for everyone around I have kept 95% of my crazy thoughts to myself. Unfortunately given the vast quanity of said crazy thoughts people have had an earful. Rudder gets to spend the week with Baba and Zaide. I am sure he'll come home about 10 lbs lighter! Baba LOVES to throw Rudder's ball. Maddie and Allie will spend Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with Nonna. Chris and Sophia are taking Maddie to her swimming lessons. Chris and Sophia, Maddie is totally looking forward to doing open swim with you after her lessons! On Friday Zaide and Baba come and get Maddie and Allie and have them until Monday. We return Monday the 11th.
We have a new "do-do" (stroller) and I LOVE it. I went for a run the other day along the Cedar River. It was so beautiful and felt so good that I thought, "hmmm, maybe I SHOULD do another half marathon." Two days later we had an actual jogging stroller and it's SO easy to run with. Love it. The girls, so far, seem to love it as well. I know that novelty will wear off soon enough and I'll be cranking the volume on the music once again.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

have fun fun fun on your trip! Can't wait to see your pix. And good girl for not being the S Seattle Hoarder and going thru those bags and putting everything back!

Katie said...

Allie has the most ridiculously cute hair ever! And your trip sounds awesome, i'm so jealous! enjoy your vacay from being a parent for a week!!!

bgirl said...

wow. paris, italy...go parents go. this is right and wonderful. live it up truly.

xoxo

Val said...

wow Italy & Paris- so fun. What is the occasion? Enjoy:)

zaideafraidey said...

picture of Chris and Allie is best ever, a keeper. Have a great trip!!