Saturday, November 12, 2011

We're back!

From the land of excuses.  Or maybe it's just so cold outside that sitting in front of the computer, in bed, sounds nice.

Anyhow, the girls spent their first night at Nonna's (other than the week we were gone last year...but their first night when I was home) after my mom, Kip, Sonja, and I went to the Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson tribute.  The show was amazing.  I loved it.  So, thank you to my mom for taking us, and for letting the girls stay asleep on Obie's bed. Uncle Sam put the girls to bed on the "love sac" (worst product name ever?!).  I picked them up bright and early Friday morning.  Neither were happy to see me.  They both wanted to stay at Nonna's house.


But we went home and ran through some torrential rain and some massive puddles. 

And then quickly ran back inside to get warm.

Where we made a card for dad

And then ran right back outside when we heard the hail


And then right back in again for me. It was FREEZING OUT.   She was happy as a clam though.  And not happy as a clam when I made her come back in.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

LOVE SAC? that sounds totes pervy.

That card is so so cute! Put that one in the scrapbook.

And would you crazy hyenas zip your coats pls? No wonder you have a cold!

jillybean said...

Winter storms can be pretty exciting. Ditto about saving the card. Way too cute.

Katie said...

those are true Seattlites you are raising! :)

and i agree, that card is WAY cute.

Meg said...

Wow. How sad. We were there with my folks (and kip's folks) the exact same night. Quite sad that none of knew this. Love how close we all are:(. And you're right...the show was AMAZING. That's some serious hail. Maybe Kipper needs to make a steel plated umbrella for his ladies.