Friday, December 2, 2011

So Thankful

I always want to let everyone in my life know how appreciative of all they do for us. But if you know me, you know I'm a total flat liner.  I can't hug, I can't squeal with joy, but I want you to know my insides are bursting with happiness.  There are SO many people we have to be thankful for I could write multiple posts daily thanking them...I should probably do it anyways.  Regardless,  to everyone in our lives that help with every little detail, allowing us a life far greater than the what we could do on our own.  Thank you.  From the bottom of our heart.  Truly, I don't know what we'd do without our village.


And a fun little text from last night's adventures in babysitting:

2 comments:

Laurie said...

that's sweet. And I know at least one village member who thinks you and your girls are the bee's knees...

zaideafraidey said...

true that